Remind Me of My Dua
Title: Remind Me of My Dua
Publisher: Learning Roots (UK)
Here’s one of the best ways to automate the remembrance of Allah in your home
Are you remembering Allah enough? Do you wish you would remember to say your duas for the regular things in your life like eating, sleeping and entering your home? Do want your children to remember to say their duas too?
What you’re looking for is a set of timely reminders that appear at the right places, at the right time, and tell you the appropriate dua for each time and place. That's exactly what Remind Me of My Dua does. And here’s how:
- Remind Me of My Dua covers six of the most common and repeated places that you visit around your home, giving you plenty of reminders.
- Each card has a narrow portrait design so it can fit on virtually any wall in any home.
- The cards show large Arabic text, allowing you to easily read theduas from far.
- All the cards are headed by an eye-catching illustration to capture your attention at the right time and place.
- The duas also include English translations so you can understand the words you are saying.
- Most important of all, saying these words of remembrance keep you connected to Allah, protected from Shaytan and inspired throughout your day.
These six display cards are designed to be placed at key locations around your home, including:
- Bedroom (Sleeping & Waking Up)
- Kitchen (Eating)
- Front Door (Entering & Leaving Home)
- Window (Morning & Evening)
- Cupboard (Getting Dressed)
Each card measures 38cm tall and is produced on a thick laminated card. The cards can be fixed on your wall using blue-tac or similar light adhesives.